Join the History Society and help secure our future!
Membership of the Society costs for £10 per year.
Non-members may attend any of our meetings at £2 per meeting, but by joining the Society you get the following benefits:
- Discounts and priority places on trips
- Discounts on books and merchandise
- Knowing that you are contributing to the sustainability of Wednesfield’s history by helping the Society cover such costs as venue hire, insurance and general running costs.
- If using the the printable form, complete and send it together with your membership fee of £10 to the address on the right hand side of the form, or
- Bring your completed form along with £10 cash or a cheque made out to “Wednesfield History Society” to any of our meetings (see meetings menu).
- If you’d prefer to pay via bank transfer, please transfer your membership fee to the following account and use either option 1 or 2 above to submit your details to us:
Account Name: Wednesfield History Society
Account Number: 73815269
Sort Code: 20 97 90
Bank: Barclays (Wednesfield Branch)
If you’d like to support us, but don’t want to become a member, you can also donate to us by using the bank account details above.
Questions? Contact us here!
Wednesfield History Society will hold your personal details for the purposes of membership of the society and updating you on meetings and events. We will not share these details with external parties without your consent. The details will be stored electronically in a secure encrypted file and paper forms will be securely destroyed once digitised.